NYC DOB COVID19 SIGNAGE (12" x 18", Corrugated Plastic)-dob sign
Material: Corrugated Plastic
Type: Wall mounted
** The Signs design base on DOB NYC requirement on the letter enclosed **
This is sign is design to be install in a construction site to inform all guest and workers the rules while we are in the covid19 epidemic.
DOB covid19 signage frequently asked questions and answers
1) My construction work was deemed non-essential. With the entering of Phase I can I continue work? Yes, beginning June 8, 2020 work can continue on all permitted sites, including those that were previously deemed non-essential.
2) Do I need to submit any documentation or notification before reopening? Do I need to notify the DOB? Before reopening you need to create a Safety Plan and submit an affirmation to the State. You do not need to notify the DOB.
3) Where can I receive more information on creating a Safety Plan and submitting an affirmation to the State? A3. For further information, please visit the State’s website at https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/ConstructionMasterGuidance.pdf.
4) Are all employers on a given construction site required to have their Safety Plan and affirmation posted conspicuously and available for inspection? Yes. All employers are responsible for having a Safety Plan with affirmation posted conspicuously and available for inspection. The affirmation can include a printout of the confirmation that the affirmation was submitted. General contractors or other permit holders can reference subcontractors in their Safety Plans if they so choose.
5) Where are Safety Plans to be posted? Safety Plans should be posted at all points of egress from the construction site.
6) What if I’m a contractor performing work that doesn’t require a permit (e.g. reroofing), do I need a safety plan? Yes, as an employer in the construction industry intending to resume work you need to have read and submitted an affirmation that you understand your obligation to operate in accordance with NYS DOH interim construction guidance. Additionally, you must have a safety plan for all of your actively working construction sites regardless of whether a permit from DOB is required. This FAQ document is provided in conjunction with Governor’s Order 202.34, Mayoral Order 123, any subsequent orders, and guidance from State DOH and DOB. It will be updated as appropriate and is subject to change.
7) What signs do I need for my site ?
• COVID-19 detail poster ( Social Distance Poster, Wash Your Hands Poster for Adults)
• hand hygiene station covid 19+ rules
• Stop the Spread of Corona virus
• nyc business affirmation frame covid19
• site safety monitor frame dob
• safety Plan covid19 frame for construction site
• site coordinator contact information
• site cleaning log covid19 dob sign
8) As part of the Safety Plan, what should my screening log include? Screening logs must include a daily accounting of each employee and visitor, and a record of the answers to their screening questions having been reviewed. Keeping records of employee health data (e.g. temperature data) is prohibited. General contractors or other permit holders can reference subcontractors in their screening logs if they so choose.
9) For how long a period time are the Safety Plan and associated logs to be maintained and available for inspection? A9. The Safety Plan and associated logs should be maintained and available for inspection until such requirement is rescinded.
10) Are all workers and visitors to a site required to wear face coverings? Yes, per Mayoral Emergency Executive Order 123 all workers and visitors to a site are required to wear face coverings appropriate to their task. For further guidance on appropriate face coverings, see the NYSDOH guidance and OSHA guidelines for personal protective equipment.
11) Are employers required to provide employees with face coverings? Yes, employees are required to provide their employees with face coverings. Having workers on a construction site without face coverings will result in the issuance of a violation to the employer.
12) Are hand washing facilities required or are hand sanitizing stations sufficient? Hand washing facilities should be used where available and practical. If not, hand sanitizing stations can be used. DOB encourages you to have enough hand washing and hand sanitizing facilities to allow for appropriate social distancing.
13) Are all tools required to be disinfected or only shared tools? All equipment and tools must be regularly disinfected using registered disinfectants, including at least as often as workers change workstations or move to a new set of tools.
At HPDSigns we offer signage that eases past and further acts of compliance with state and federal advisory and mandatory safety and health standards and recommendations. Our staff encourages responsible parties to Install proper COVID- 19 signage and stickers and coronavirus stickers and signs & further provide for a safe and healthful workplace, buildings and other compliant facilities & projects under managements/ ownership/ rent/ occupancy/ use; Further inform owners/ tenants/ customers/ officers/ public of relevant statutes and guidance concordant with The Occupational Safety and Health Act; Comply with the safety and health standards and regulations promulgated by OSHA or by states with OSHA-approved state plans; And inform relevant and affected parties of the Act’s General Duty Clause, Section 5(a)(1) that requires employers to provide their employees with a workplace free from recognized hazards likely to cause death or serious physical harm and even ease the spread of the COVID 19 and corona virus infection in buildings, common areas, restaurants, cafes, bars and other public venues and facilities managed.
Shipping and Handling Cost:
Our Shipping is fixed whether you buy 1 item or 20 items (We ship within USA only) - do not miss this opportunity to buy all signs needed at no additional shipping cost.
We are required to collect sales tax on any product sold on this site and shipped to an address in New York. The sales tax is 8.875 percent.
The requirements for sign content are determined by intended use and by applicable regulation. The BUYER is responsible for determining the appropriate content for a sign or package of signs. HPDSigns.com makes no warranty or representation of suitability of a sign for any specific application. IT IS THE CUSTOMER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE SIGNS THE CUSTOMER ORDERS ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH ALL STATE, FEDERAL, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS. Please review terms and conditions prior to purchase.
For more information about what is required, see the laws that are referenced and the rules applicable to your city and state. This page is for informational purposes only and is not intended as legal advice, professional advice or a statement of law. You may wish to consult with an attorney.
Find us on:
At HPDsigns we specialize with all NYC Department of Building signage (DOB), NYC Housing Preservation and Development signage (HPD) and NYC Department of Transportation signage (DOT). Our objective is to provide property managers, construction site operators and building owners with signs required by NYC agencies and NYC Fire Department, aluminum signs, warnings and notices for quick and heavy duty installation, aluminum signs to install in buildings with proper HPD designation, as well as NYC DOB SIGNS, NYC HPD SIGNS, IN CASE OF FIRE REMAIN CALM SIGNS, required building signs, Management Hallway SignS, DOB Safety Signs, NYC Construction signs, and HPD aluminum sign "In Case of Fire Use Stairs - DO NOT Use this Elevator"
HPD signs is a McAfee Secure Site!
We are proud to announce that HPD signs is a certified McAfee Secure Site. Every day it passes daily extensive security tests. HPD signs values the protection of consumers. HPD signs is Not a Compromised Site**. HPD signs does not employ intended viruses, spyware, and other online threats. HPD signs is Not a Phishing Site and is Not an Attack Site* with Malware or Malicious Links. Valid SSL Certificate tests. HPD signs is a certified McAfee Secure website. Every day HPD signs passes intensive, Daily security scans, which only allow for the use of The McAfee SECURE™ Trustmark on HPD signs. Every day HPD signs passes intensive security tests regarding possible personal information access, links to dangerous sites, phishing, and other online dangers. Every day the appearance of The McAfee SECURE™ Trustmark at HPD signs certifies that HPD signs passes intensive daily security tests.
*Hackers create attack sites to intentionally host and distribute malicious software.
**Compromised sites are legitimate sites that are hacked to include content from attack sites.
HPD signs is a McAfee Secure Site!
HPD signs passes daily security tests!